The Lincoln Africa Scholarship is aimed at supporting high-achieving postgraduate students from across Africa.
For programmes commencing in September 2021, the University of Lincoln are delighted to offer Lincoln Africa Scholarships to high achieving postgraduate applicants.
The University of Lincoln has been recognised as one of the top 10 UK universities for reducing its impact on the planet, encouraging sustainability and working together as one community to make a difference globally.
Table of Contents
Aim and Benefits of University of Lincoln Masters Scholarship
Scholarship payments take the form of a reduction in tuition fees and are valued at £5,000
Requirements for University of Lincoln Masters Scholarship Qualification
In order to apply for this scholarship, prospective students must meet the following criteria:
- Be a national of (or permanently domiciled in) a country within Africa.
- Already hold a Conditional or Unconditional Offer from the University of Lincoln for a full-time postgraduate taught or Master’s by Research programme commencing in February or September 2021
- Have been awarded a Bachelors degree from a recognised university with a minimum grade of 2:2 or equivalent
- Meet the English language requirements of their intended course of study – this typically ranges from an IELTS 6.0 – 7.0 or equivalent
- Please note that this scholarship is competitive and will only be awarded to candidates who demonstrate excellence in academia, extracurricular or personal endeavour. The above will be assessed by completing a 300 word statement as part of the Scholarship Application Form.
- The University endeavours to notify all candidates of the outcome of their scholarship application within 10 days of the closing date.
December 17, 2021
How to Apply
You do not need to apply for this scholarship. You will automatically be considered for the Africa Scholarship once you have submitted your application to study at the University of Lincoln.