Table of Contents
The Emma Bowen Foundation 2022,Applications for the Emma Bowen Foundation Internship Program – Summer 2022 are now open. The Emma Bowen Foundation promotes a more diverse industry by recruiting promising students of color in the U.S. and placing them in multi-year paid internships at some of the nation’s leading media and tech companies.
Whether you’re interested in being a producer, a journalist, a web developer, an engineer, a business executive, a PR agent, a sales representative, or in any other career in media or tech, the Emma Bowen Internship is here to help you get your start.
The Emma Bowen Foundation 2022,
Their three tracks highlight the many areas in which their Fellows intern.
- Content (broadcast and online journalism, production, social media, digital media, etc.).
- Business (finance, sales, human resources, marketing, public relations etc.)
- Innovation (computer science, engineering, data science, information technology, software development, etc.
You are eligible to apply for an EBF Internship if you meet ALL of the following criteria:
- Are a student of color (Asian, American Indian/Alaskan Native, Black, Hawaiian/Pacific Islander, Hispanic/Latino, or Multi-Racial)
- Are a graduating high school senior OR an undergraduate college student (undergraduates graduating in Spring 2022 are eligible to apply)
- Plan to attend or are currently a student at a four-year accredited college or university
- This includes students who will transfer to a four-year accredited college or university in Spring 2022 or Fall 2022
- Have a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.0
- Are interested in pursuing a career in media and tech
- Are a U.S. citizen or U.S. permanent resident
- Speak and write English fluently
- Are curious and willing to learn and challenge yourself
Selected individuals will have access to:
- A paid summer internship.
- On-the-job training from top professionals and industry executives.
- An Annual Summer Conference.
- The EBF Launch Career Activation Program.
- Need-based academic scholarships.
- A lifelong community of EBF peers, alumni, professionals, and partners.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicant should submit:
- The EBF Summer Online Application Form
- A LinkedIn Profile with Photo
- Their Resume
- HireVue Video Interview (you will receive instructions after submitting your application form)
For more information, please visit the official web page