- Interested in East-Central and/ or Southeast Europe (including the Baltic States, Belarus & Ukraine) in a social and political sense
- English (Level C1/C2) and at best some German (willing to improve German)
- Having very good writing skills
- Being keen on doing research, categorisations, summaries and comparisons
- Sharing ideas and being communicative
- Writing blogs, articles & commentaries (in German and/ or English)
- Doing research, summaries, comparisons and translations
- Cooperating in a dossier project
- Sharing posts about interesting topics
- Willing to give inputs to our FOMOSO Podcast
- Creating polls (written)
- Performing interviews
- Collecting information (using spreadsheet)
FOMOSO is offering 3 volunteering internship positions:
-Communication and Social Media
Each of the positions have different requirements check them on the official webpage.
The duration of internship is 3 to 6 months (upon consultation)
There is no age restrictions and the positions are open for applicants from East-Central and Southeastern Europe but also from the whole Europe.
Home Office – Online Internship (flexible: 20% – 30% working hours per week). Certificate of recommendation.
HOW TO APPLY?
Deadline: 30 September 2022
Open to: applicants from EU
Location: remotely online working
Applications (CV, motivation letter and possible references) go to: [email protected]
For more information please visit the official website.