ODYSSEE ARTIST-IN-RESIDENCY PROGRAM – CALL FOR PROJECTS open until the 15th of March 2022
Odyssée Artist-in-Residency Program 2022, Applications are open for the Odyssée Artist-in-Residency Program 2022. With the support of the French Ministry of Culture, the ACCR has been coordinating the Odyssée Artist-in-Residency Program. The program is aiming at artists, researchers and culture professionals from countries other than France wanting to develop projects within French Cultural Centers – Historic Monuments.
More than 700 artists from over 79 different countries have taken part in the program, developing projects in different areas such as music, architecture, arts and crafts, visual arts, dramatic writing, novel writing, scriptwriting, animated film-making, photography and journalism.
- Open to artists, researchers and culture professionals coming from all countries other than France.
- They highly encourage women to apply.
- Applications for a residency period in the area of artistic and cultural projects must be in line with the artistic project of the selected French cultural center.
Odyssée artist-in-residency program 2022,The Odyssée Artist-in-Residency program allows residents whose projects have been selected by a CCR (Centre Culturel de Rencontre), member of the French network, to receive €1,200 per month and the refunding of their travel fees (up to a determined level depending on the distance from their country to the CCR).
Residents stay free of charge, within the Centre that has accepted them. Some Centers offer restauration on the spot, others reimburse restauration fees within a certain limit). Whenever possible, the Centre puts at their disposal material necessary for their residency project. The period of residency can vary between 1 and 6 months.
HOW TO APPLY?
Deadline: 15 March 2022
Open to: artists, researchers and culture professionals coming from all countries other than France
Benefits: 1,200 EUR per month and the refunding of their travel fees
• End of April 2022 : Odyssée Commission deciding on the applications
• May – June 2022 : Answers to applications.
• Residencies from Automn 2022 to Summer 2023
For further information, please contact: [email protected]
Applications should include:
- Curriculum vitae / short biography;
- Personal project for the residency period in line with the global project of the welcoming center;
- Selection of works or link to online recording of music or theatre creations, if applicable, whenever possible;
- Cover letter;
- Recommendation letter;
- Proof of residence (recent utility bill i.e. telephone, gas, electric);
- Copy of passport or national identity card.