Table of Contents
Marketing & Communications interns learn from a qualified and experienced supervisor, and can be involved in:
- Creating and contributing to local and global marketing and communications campaigns
- Publishing content for social media, websites, and business platforms
- Collaborating on digital marketing strategies and delivery
- Graphic design and programming
- Conducting market research and identifying new opportunities
Professional development opportunities:
- Improve your research and analysis skills and your ability to apply these to real world business objectives
- Gain hands-on experience on real life marketing campaigns
- Project management, multi-tasking and delivering projects to deadlines
- Form a global network that can to boost your opportunities and future profile
- Create engaging and original content for website and social media users
- Edit and produce original videos and photos
- Contribute to marketing campaigns that support business strategies
- Learn to develop marketing and communications plans
- Pitch stories to media organizations
- Gain practical skills and boost your employability.
- As a remote intern, you’ll have the flexibility to work to a schedule that suits both you and your supervisor. Your schedule will need to accommodate online meetings with your supervisor when it’s required, so there will be times where you’ll need to be available during office hours in Spain.
- Gaining global experience in your field, collaborating with leading marketing professionals in Spain
- Support the business growth and objectives of innovative companies in Valencia
- Gain international work experience while interning remotely from home without having to travel
Types of host organizations:
- Communication agencies
- Marketing and publicity agencies
- Marketing and communication departments in companies from different sectors
- Tourism and events businesses
- Sports related businesses
- Tech companies
Eligibility requirement: Undergraduate Degree (or currently enrolled) in a related field, such as marketing, communications, business, commerce, etc. High School graduates aged 18+ may be accepted, depending on the strength of their application (including any relevant experience, with a desire to learn and grow within this field).
Language requirements: This internship is conducted in English.
Associated career paths: Advertising/Promotions/Marketing Manager, Sales Representative, Film & Video Editor, Graphic Designer, Market Research Analyst, Photographer, Writer, Product Development Manager, Brand Manager, Media Coordinator, Public Relations Consultant, Technical Writer, Media Coordinator