Marketing & Communications Internships in Valencia – Spain
Valencia is Spain’s innovation hub, where co-working spaces are homes to dozens of exciting startups and modern businesses. Marketing & Communications interns assist these companies in private, NGO and tech sectors by producing high-quality social media, PR, digital and design content that helps to engage audiences and build their brands while being surrounded by stunning architecture at museums, chapels and monuments of Valencia. Again, you can gain experience in all these developing aspects- impactful marketing content, social media campaigns, online advertising and creative design projects across a range of industries, all while interning from home through remote internship!
Marketing & Communications internships in Spain are perfect for creative interns seeking practical experience helping innovative companies to stand out in their space and disrupt their industries. The scope of these internships is very broad, and each placement is customized to suit your own skills and interests. This means you’ll gain highly relevant career experience alongside local professionals working in your field of interest. Interns collaborate in dynamic teams and contribute to marketing campaigns that promote brands across global markets. You can assist on a range of projects by creating written and visual content, engaging with social networks, advertising agencies and mass media.
- Gaining global experience in your field, collaborating with leading marketing professionals in Spain
- Supporting the business growth and objectives of innovative companies in Valencia
- Gaining international work experience while interning (in case of in-country internship- enjoying all the attractions of Valencia and wider Spain in your spare time)
- In in-country internship– The schedule can vary depending on the company. Interns are expected to work a full or part time schedule, depending on prior agreements, and will converse with their supervisor about timetable specifics. Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm is a likely schedule
- In remote internship- You’ll have the flexibility to work to a schedule that suits both you and your supervisor. Your schedule will need to accommodate online meetings with your supervisor when it’s required, so there will be times where you’ll need to be available during office hours in Spain
- Professional development opportunities:
- Learn from an internationally skilled team of marketing specialists and grow your own knowledge and skills through expert guidance
- Improve your research and analysis skills and your ability to apply these to real world business objectives
- Gain key experience in your field; learning to be adaptable, efficient and reliable when it comes to tasks and projects
- Form an international network and that can boost your opportunities and future profile
- Create original and engaging content for website and social media audiences
- Shoot, edit and produce high quality photos and videos
- Contribute to marketing campaigns that support business growth objectives
- Help to develop marketing and communications strategies
- Learn how to pitch stories to media organizations
- Practice and hone Spanish language skills
- Gain practical skills and boost your employability, with guidance from Intern Abroad HQ’s Experiential Learning Curriculum to support your learning and cultural intelligence
- Marketing & Communications interns learn from a qualified and experienced supervisor, and can be involved in:
- Creating bespoke campaigns to promote the company as a brand in global markets
- Collaborating on enhancing campaign and marketing plans
- Publishing content for different social networks, business platforms and other communications tasks
- Working with the marketing team on e-marketing schemes, programming, graphic design and video editing to name a few specific areas
- Research tasks in industry trends, prospective clients or international expansion
- Undergraduate Degree (or currently enrolled) in a related field, such as marketing, communications, business, commerce, etc.
- High School graduates aged 18+ may be accepted, depending on the strength of their application (including any relevant experience, with a desire to learn and grow within this field)
Language Requirements: This internship is conducted in English.
Eligible Regions: Open for all.