IDEX Global Fellowship Programme 2023
Are you looking to accelerate your career in social enterprise by the combination of real experience coupled with learning? Apply for the IDEX Fellowship Programme 2022/2023.
The IDEX Fellowship Programme is a 6 month virtual programme designed to enable professionals to acquire the tools and resources to operate virtually as well as upskill themselves for a successful career in social impact and entrepreneurship.
They understand that IDEX Fellows come from a wide range of educational and professional backgrounds and therefore each fellow will have a unique learning style and may have more or less experience with certain topics that are covered. The program itself is configured to meaningfully work for a mix of professionals at different stages in their careers and allows a level of customization to suit individual pursuits.
- Each Fellow will gain access to the online learning labs; consulting projects with social enterprises from across the globe; inner journey discoveries; virtual coffee sessions with sector experts; live community engagement with 300+ alumni; and one-on-one meetings with mentors-in-residence and subject matter experts.
- Fellows have the opportunity to align themselves more purposefully with the next step of their career growth curve through the Insight Project Development Phase.
- Organisations nominating employees have the opportunity to participate as one of the learning lab case challenges where the Cohort works with a senior member or founder to develop real world solutions to an existing problem statement in your organization.
- Open to early, mid and senior level professionals looking to equip themselves with the tools and resources to work effectively in a virtual environment and a deep desire to engage in an intense professional development experience supported by key theory and practical subject knowledge training while applying creative solutions to deepen impact.
- They are seeking professionals who have a proven track record of leadership and are seeking to use their education and skills to address social and economic challenges for under-served populations.
- Adding professional credibility while accessing relevant and progressive Professional Development Learning Labs covering themes of Human Centered Design, Resource Mobilization, Monitoring & Evaluation, Communication Strategies.
- Subject Matter Experts, seasoned professionals and thought leaders in their respective fields, engaging you in Capacity Building Sessions at a group and individual level.
- Exposure to invaluable professional networks and alumni network opportunities.
- Internationally recognized Professional Certification in Social Enterprise.
- Professionally attested experience letters detailing project engagement with global impact organisations.
- Post Fellowship Support and a global family for life!
- The IDEX Fellowship Program tuition is USD 5950. However, IDEX also offers generous partial scholarships on program tuition to a select number of applicants (men and women) to attend the fellowship i.e. the IDEX Scholarship Award. It is worth noting that they are able to offer IDEX Scholarships from 30% up to 70% on program tuition.
HOW TO APPLY
Deadline: 21 July 2022
Open to: early, mid and senior level professionals
Benefits: partial scholarships
They are accepting applications for the July 2022 and January 2023 cohorts. Applications are received on a rolling basis.
For more information, please visit the official webpage.