Global Health Corps Fellows 2022-2023 cohort are officially open!
GHC recruits and selects highly qualified applicants with diverse skill sets to be placed in high-impact organizations for a 13-month fellowship. During their fellowship year, fellows make significant contributions to their placement organizations and the communities they serve.
Uganda, Zambia, Rwanda
- Monthly living stipend
- Professional development funds
- Completion award
- Travel costs covered to and from GHC training and retreats
Global Health Corps Fellows 2022-2023,
- Be 30 years or younger.
- Hold a bachelor’s or undergraduate university degree.
- Be proficient in English.
- Be a citizen or legal permanent resident of Malawi, Rwanda, Uganda, or Zambia.
Eligible Regions: Uganda, Zambia, Rwanda, Malawi