D-Prize Challenges 2022,The world has already invented products and services to end poverty. Yet we have found dozens of proven interventions with large delivery gaps. Millions of people still don’t have access.
Can you design a new business or NGO that delivers a proven poverty intervention at scale? Submit your idea to build a new organization and solve one of our Distribution Challenges below. We will award the most promising teams with up to $20,000 USD to launch wherever extreme poverty exists.
The world has already invented products and services to end poverty. Yet millions of people still don’t have access. D-Prize supports new entrepreneurs who can distribute proven poverty interventions in the following challenging areas:
- HEALTH ACCESS
- CLEAN WATER
- PUBLIC SERVICES
- D-Prize is for aspiring entrepreneurs from anywhere in the world, of any age, and any background. The majority of our awardees have not launched nor raised any funding.
- We will consider funding existing organizations only if you are piloting a new distribution-focused initiative, and you have a need for high-risk capital that cannot be supported by your current donors or revenue.
- Existing organizations applying to D-Prize should have operated for no more than 18 months and raised no more than $30,000 in outside funding.
- At this time applications should be submitted in English. However, your English does not need to be perfect to apply, and grammar and vocabulary errors will not be penalized. We only want to understand your idea.
- Up to 20 of the most promising proposals will be selected for funding awards, regardless of which challenge track was selected.
- All winners will be awarded up to $20,000. The award is offered in the form of a convertible grant.
HOW TO APPLY?
Early Submission Deadline: May 16, 2022
Regular Submission Deadline: June 6, 2022
Extension Deadline: June 27, 2021
Open to: entrepreneurs from anywhere in the world
Benefits: monetary awards up to $20,000
For more details, please visit the official website.