Access Bank Scholarship | Udacity Scholarship 2022
Access Bank Scholarship,Cohort 2 applications for the Advance Africa Scholarship Program are open!
Access Bank and Udacity are awarding 2,000 scholarships in 2022-2023 Apply if you want to enhance your future career or skill set in today’s most sought-after, in demand tech skills.
Udacity is collaborating with Access Bank, a multinational commercial bank, to empower people in Africa who are interested in learning tech-forward skills to kick-start careers in the banking industry in 2021-2022.
Access Bank Scholarship,They are proud to provide hands-on learning opportunities in fields such as Business Analytics, Programming, Data Science, Product Management and Digital Marketing. Scholarship recipients will complete a portfolio of real-world projects that demonstrate mastery of highly sought-after tech skills.
Udacity and Access Bank are committed to closing the divide between the number of tech jobs available and the number of Africans working in tech by providing opportunities to those who would not otherwise have them. That starts with ensuring a robust pipeline of trained, talented tech professionals. Together, they are offering:
- 2,000 Nanodegree program scholarships for Africans to build practical, in-demand, cutting-edge tech skills.
- Engagement with classmates in a robust, actively managed, student community.
- Subject matter experts and on-demand tutors.
Access Bank Scholarship will create upskilling opportunities for individuals and give them the skills needed in the digital world. In fact, the tech industry comprises some of the highest growth, most in-demand careers today.Their vision
To be the world’s most respected African Bank.Mission
Setting standards for sustainable business practices that deliver superior value to our customers and provide innovative solutions for the markets and communities we serve.Core values
- Empowered employees
- Passion for customers
Table of Contents
- The scholarship will create upskilling opportunities for individuals and give them the skills needed in the digital world.
- In fact, the tech industry comprises some of the highest growth, most in-demand careers today.
- Anyone 20 years of age and above is encouraged to apply.
- Scholarship recipients should be prepared to invest about 5–10 hours per week during the Nanodegree programs.
Eligible Regions: Africa
Application Deadline: December 29, 2022